Anybody else over the new Raptor R already?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably, but I don't think +50-100k is worth it for the minimal advantage it will have. Actually, it should blow it away for the cost difference
Just compared my build sheet w/ Ram's configurator. Like for like the difference is $10,065. I understand most cannot get a Raptor R for sticker. But when the TRX was first released guys were paying over sticker for it, and the economy wasn't wackadoo..
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.09.08 AM.png

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will I find this in Webster’s, or is this more of an ”urban dictionary” type thing?
If only you knew how to do an internet search, you could answer this question yourself. ;)
Learning which results to trust takes a lifetime, but Webster's and Urban are pretty good. And you only want to know if they're in there, so ...
To your point, my parents used to tell me to get over stuff all the time. In the 1960s. So it's not a new thing.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If only you knew how to do an internet search, you could answer this question yourself. ;)
Learning which results to trust takes a lifetime, but Webster's and Urban are pretty good. And you only want to know if they're in there, so ...
To your point, my parents used to tell me to get over stuff all the time. In the 1960s. So it's not a new thing.
I can't tell you how many times I've used the Urban dictionary and Google to look up terms! Between my search histories and my gun/ammo purchases, I guarantee some liberal government agent is shaking his head and wondering what is wrong with me and if I'm truly dangerous or not. Remember, please don't be a clouf-booter! :happy175:

Last edited:

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just compared my build sheet w/ Ram's configurator. Like for like the difference is $10,065. I understand most cannot get a Raptor R for sticker. But when the TRX was first released guys were paying over sticker for it, and the economy wasn't wackadoo..
View attachment 369705
I have a quote for a level 2 TRX with advanced safety for $89k OTD. Ram is discounting at least $10k. This deal has been on the table since almost the inception of the vehicle.

Some Raptor Rs are selling for almost $100k north of that

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
View attachment 369705
The difference for me is I like the ability to build a cheaper TRX, but the R is just every single thing they can bolt onto a truck in one non-negotiable. I wish I could option out a basic Raptor R which for me personally would be perfect.