Any tuning solutions for the Fox Live Valve?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caveguru

Reaction score
When I bought my 19 I spoke to a number of shops, including RPG (above), Fox themselves, Cobb, and a shop here in MD (I need to look up the name). The consensus was that Ford did all the programming for the module (SSM) that controls the live valve, they haven't shared it with anyone, including Fox, and the SSM will have to be hacked (reverse-engineered) in the same way that Cobb and others have tuned the ECU and now recently, the TCM. I had the shop in MD interested and they've done other similar projects, but I haven't spoken to them in a while. It's probably time I gave them a check-in call to see if they've been working on it.

Have any other shops tried hacking the module yet? I think Cobb said they had no current plans to work on it since they typically focus on engine management and only recently got into transmission controls.

DSC Sport

Reaction score
I know this is slightly bring back a thread from the dead. But just incase anyone happens to come across the same page the way I did, we are that shop in Maryland. Our tuning solution for the Gen 2 Raptor Live Valves is out now and available for purchase. As stated above, we have created tuning solutions for a number of manufactures and suspensions already. But now we are officially taking on the off road market. The link for our controller can be found here: DSC Sport Raptor Controller. There is also a pretty lengthy thread on here as well describing all of the features and benefits of our suspension controller