Any Regret Going Moving To 37"s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
37s also have more surface area than 35s when aired down. This helps with trail imperfections giving a smoother ride.

The debate between 35s, 37s, 39s and above will rage on forever. Much like 9mm and 1911s. Each have their own place based on end user's use.

The real take a way from this thread? We are all glad that we are not driving a new Tundra.
Yeah but the tundra warranty sounds pretty sweet!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that were true, trophy trucks and KOTH trucks would run 35s. Do they?
Hell no. Bigger is better off road ... unless you're drag racing with good traction. In which case this RAM's for you. In actual fact, this is @BaseModelRaptor's old truck. It was a beast off road. And it got all the girls at the local fiesta. Any questions? Looks like a slam dunk to me.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg
Edit: typo

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell no. Bigger is better off road ... unless you're drag racing with good traction. In which case this RAM's for you. In actual fact, this is @BaseModelRaptor's old truck. It was a beast off road. And it got all the girls at the local fiesta. Any questions? Looks like a slam dunk to me.
View attachment 405169
Edit: typo

Haha, none of those trucks run 35s, it was a rhetorical question.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have previously responded, but if I had a do over, I wish I got a 35. The 37 is just too big of a beast for me. Amazing how a much differ a couple of inches can make. I own a 2019 and 2021 and drive the 19 much more. Easier to park, it hand better at high freeway speeds and big enough for me. However, I rarely off road!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zero …how many math equations have you solved in this century?
Math don't win races. But it can help analyze them. What percentage of winners ran big tires? Depending on your definition of big, that might not be 100%. If you're a real hair splitter. But what percentage of winners ran small tires? I'll bet zero.