What you rather have Bronco or Raptor?

• A. Raptor

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • B. Bronco

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • C. Something Else

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If it rides as good as a raptor, i would consider one. Not much of an SUV guy, but I am due for a new car soon. Would like a Gen3, but who knows when that will be out.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trade my Raptor for a Bronco but wouldn’t mind having both.

Keeping my eyes open for a 4dr Badlands since wife is due for a new car.

We tested an OBX a few weeks ago and Ford did a great job with it.

Should be some tuning available for the 2.7 - that would make the Bronco more interesting.

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dig em, I may have to get a 2 door base and throw some fuels on it. @Wolfeman if that is your dealers demo they are not supposed to be giving it out as a loaner but it is cool that you got to drive it around for a while.

The Gen 3 Raptor will be 80+k when it hits the market. Roughly a 10+k increase over the Gen 2

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dig em, I may have to get a 2 door base and throw some fuels on it. @Wolfeman if that is your dealers demo they are not supposed to be giving it out as a loaner but it is cool that you got to drive it around for a while.

The Gen 3 Raptor will be 80+k when it hits the market. Roughly a 10+k increase over the Gen 2
I've got the Bronco until the phasers are complete. My understanding is that these vehicles are part of their FCTP program to be loaned out while vehicles are in for service. Doesn't matter now anyway as what's done is done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter