What you rather have Bronco or Raptor?

• A. Raptor

Votes: 80 92.0%
  • B. Bronco

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • C. Something Else

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a poll attached but given the choice of the Raptor or Bronco, which would you pick and why?

I am not going to lie, the new Bronco is very nice has lots of cool features is almost the size of the F150 cab. I am a previous Jeep owner and the Bronco is bigger than the Jeep. Wife won't let me have 4 vehicles which I would be fine with a 2 door Bronco but it is what it is.

Which would you rather have Bronco or Raptor?

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was very interested in the Badlands first edition sasquatch package but Ford's reservations are so screwed up just like with Raptor gen 3 I moved on. RR SVR for daily and Raptor for hunting and offroading. Broncos look great, hope to try one some day, not doing ADM though.

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was very interested in the Badlands first edition sasquatch package but Ford's reservations are so screwed up just like with Raptor gen 3 I moved on. RR SVR for daily and Raptor for hunting and offroading. Broncos look great, hope to try one some day, not doing ADM though.

Yes my dealer does them for MSRP especially on ordered vehicles which appear not to be too bad. I just do not think the car market will ever be like it was pre covid

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the looks, like the thought but the Raptors just seem more capable. Bronc might be better in tighter spots though

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I so want to order a base 2 door with some options and throw some Fuels on it and call it a day but the wife would have a cow.