Any Lady Raptor owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngelMomma101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as the wife of @The Car Stereo Company and the moderator of the Ford Raptor Forum facebook page, i can tell u that driving a Raptor is AMAZING. there’s also a Raptor Ladies facebook page if your interested. But i would most definitely complain to the general manager of that dealership for that sexiest comment and how DARE that sales person judge you!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first truck and I want a Raptor. One of the salesmen I met said it was too much truck for me. I'm a woman and that got my angry. Any other lady Raptor owners out there? Anyone want to talk me out of it? I'm about to order a 2024 this week. I'm looking for the V6 Eco-boost transmission in Black. I'm in upstate NY and found a dealer in Pa. that says they have an allocation.
well there you have it. take it from a lady. we bought her gen 1 about 2.5 years ago. she totaled her car in a really bad snow storm here so i started searching for an awd or 4wd vehicle for her. we ended up on a raptor for her. she would steal my truck when she could. she loved driving with me on offroad events. she had never been airborn or drifted at 90mph. she drifts at 50-60 and has junped her truck on several occasions now. definitely took her a little while to get used to the truck because she had a tiny little scion before and she was still afraid due to her wreck, but after 1 offroad event, she was ready to go. she had to get used to the size of it (wish that were true about me......) but she drives it just fine now. i would go see the general manager and discuss this incident with that person. as a gm he would definitely want to make this right since a formal complaint to ford corporate would rain down more hell than a few thousand dollar discount. but be civil about it. dont demand anything. say you were looking at a specific truck and you still want that specific truck and you expect to be treated equally. ask him what he would do if you said that to him. as a business, his employees are his responsibility and that if he cant make things right, you will go elsewhere. i probably wouldnt mention a complaint to ford corporate, as then it seems like a threat. just simply walk away if he/she isnt willing to accept responsibility for what transpired and file the complaint. im pretty sure you would be getting a phone call from him shortly after the complaint was filed.

txmxer

Reaction score
What does too much truck even mean? I could understand selling a motorcycle to a beginner and using that line but a truck? Im confused. If you like it buy it, from someone who's not an ass preferably. My partner had no problem driving my 2500 duramax and she spent a lot of time driving a diesel emt rig.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does too much truck even mean? I could understand selling a motorcycle to a beginner and using that line but a truck? Im confused. If you like it buy it, from someone who's not an ass preferably. My partner had no problem driving my 2500 duramax and she spent a lot of time driving a diesel emt rig.
Exactly. Its a F150. Why would any saleman try not to make a sell? Seems like some BS. @txmxer

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor too much power for a woman..lol. Yeah that's a sexist and an idiot. Women drive 18 wheelers and none of the Gens have a goober amount of power that's so hard to control.