any good trails in Nor Cal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good trails to explore and drive on and get some good speed and hard driving on in Northern California?

View attachment 128061 View attachment 128063

Trails not so much but Prairie City OHV Park is fun. Lucas Oil Short Course Race Track. Can definitely let loose and air it out. I’m always down for a trip.

View attachment 128062
Dude, Prairie city is next on my list. Let me know next time either of you plan to go. Any advice on when to go that’s not busy?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, Prairie city is next on my list. Let me know next time either of you plan to go. Any advice on when to go that’s not busy?
Weekends are always good as long as a race isn't going on. 4WD events are always out there but on the rock crawling sections. I'll keep you posted but maybe in the next month or so.

OP
OP
G

GBRaptor34

Reaction score
Best time to go is soon as they are open. You’ll be the only one there for a while if your there testing or trying to get a feel for your vehicle. When it starts to get packed it can get dangerous specially when u get the guys and kids flying around blind corners in there UTV’s

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weekends are always good as long as a race isn't going on. 4WD events are always out there but on the rock crawling sections. I'll keep you posted but maybe in the next month or so.
Awesome man. I may even burn a day of work so I can go out there during the week

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best time to go is soon as they are open. You’ll be the only one there for a while if your there testing or trying to get a feel for your vehicle. When it starts to get packed it can get dangerous specially when u get the guys and kids flying around blind corners in there UTV’s
Good info. My main goal for Prairie is to do a little Baja and jump the truck. Maybe a get a buddy out there that is a photographer to grab some shots.

Do you know if the rock crawling area is Raptor friendly? Or is it geared more toward the full on open wheel setups?

OP
OP
G

GBRaptor34

Reaction score
Good info. My main goal for Prairie is to do a little Baja and jump the truck. Maybe a get a buddy out there that is a photographer to grab some shots.

Do you know if the rock crawling area is Raptor friendly? Or is it geared more toward the full on open wheel setups?
Honestly me personally I hate rock crawling. But the raptor can do some of the rock crawling easy. I wouldn’t try the more difficult stuff

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly me personally I hate rock crawling. But the raptor can do some of the rock crawling easy. I wouldn’t try the more difficult stuff
Interesting. My funnest part of the Raptor assault was hitting the trails at speed. Hoping to relive my childhood when I go to Prairie City lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter