any good trails in Nor Cal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old thread. I'm driving up to visit my old man in Santa Rosa over Christmas break. I see Prairie City State OHV seems closes to me in Santa Rosa. Anywhere else you guys recommend?

Reaction score
I would say PC isnt worth the drive from Santa Rosa. Try to find something closer. That said, I've seen every inch of PC numerous times, as its about 15 mins from my house. Went to Johnson Lane, Yerington, check out Nevada.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I failed to realize in Northern California is that someone owns every inch of land. I've spent hours searching for trails near or within reasonable distance only to find private property or county/state land that is locked and shut to the public. The closer you get to Nevada, the more options open up. Have yet to do Johnson Lane - it's on my to-do list this year.

silverworx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I failed to realize in Northern California is that someone owns every inch of land. I've spent hours searching for trails near or within reasonable distance only to find private property or county/state land that is locked and shut to the public. The closer you get to Nevada, the more options open up. Have yet to do Johnson Lane - it's on my to-do list this year.
Heard too about the nice trails there being closed to the public.