any good fogs for the bumper slots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onebadf150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much as I respect other drivers my concern is light output "Lots and Lots" light output from a package that looks factory and not just placed.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As much as I respect other drivers my concern is light output "Lots and Lots" light output from a package that looks factory and not just placed.

Will this do the trick for you?

2 Squadron lights and 1 S2 light in each fog opening.

A 30" S8 light bar behind the grille with built-in daytime running lights that match the grille lights.

A 10" light bar conveniently mounted in the lower grille.

a7339b94434b3f3142bdab62de71027f.jpg

2428551202f8cf1fa4e42bcfd100c849.jpg

Let me know if I can get you set up on our preorder list!

Bishop1134

Reaction score
I'm interested in the fogs and light bars... I dunno how I feel about the DRLs behind the grill.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you give a ball park price on the fog lights for the bumper slots?

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're still waiting for Rigid, KC, and Baja Designs to release their brackets. Once available, we will have them ready for y'all!

Rigid is not returning emails, and has absolutely zilch on their website…very shocked, and disappointing.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Will this do the trick for you?

2 Squadron lights and 1 S2 light in each fog opening.

A 30" S8 light bar behind the grille with built-in daytime running lights that match the grille lights.

A 10" light bar conveniently mounted in the lower grille.

a7339b94434b3f3142bdab62de71027f.jpg

2428551202f8cf1fa4e42bcfd100c849.jpg

Let me know if I can get you set up on our preorder list!

I have Amber Dually D2s, and regular white D2's on my 14… And a dual 20 inch in the middle bottom, and a 40 inch behind the front grill… and the 40 does nothing more than the 20 because it's behind the grill… So someone needs to figure out how to get that middle section out of the 17 so the light can be unshielded. I was checking out on another local 17, and noticed that section, unlike my 14, does not just snap right out… No idea why ford would be so stupid… But putting the keypad vertically on the doors is right up there too.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured by now someone would have designed and built a housed unit for the bumper cut outs. Something bright and usable, the actual full shape of the cut out, not just a few squares. Either that or something that's just for DRL and just outlines the inside profile of the cut out.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested in the fogs and light bars... I dunno how I feel about the DRLs behind the grill.

If you're not a fan of the DRLs, you don't have to connect that wire. The light is fully functional without connecting the amber lights.

Can you give a ball park price on the fog lights for the bumper slots?

Sending you a PM now!

Figured by now someone would have designed and built a housed unit for the bumper cut outs. Something bright and usable, the actual full shape of the cut out, not just a few squares. Either that or something that's just for DRL and just outlines the inside profile of the cut out.

The process of getting molded cutouts made in mass quantities has actually proved to be a pretty difficult process. Despite the first Raptors hitting the market in 2009 as 2010 models, the first molded cutouts for the bumper didn't hit the market until around 2014.

So it may take some time for the molded shrouds to hit the market.

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
If you're not a fan of the DRLs, you don't have to connect that wire. The light is fully functional without connecting the amber lights.

Sending you a PM now!

The process of getting molded cutouts made in mass quantities has actually proved to be a pretty difficult process. Despite the first Raptors hitting the market in 2009 as 2010 models, the first molded cutouts for the bumper didn't hit the market until around 2014.

So it may take some time for the molded shrouds to hit the market.

what are you guys looking at for a time frame on the Fog mounting kits?