Any Georgia or South East events?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a beach house on Folly Beach so Francis Marion is just up the road! I'd love to make the trek from Atlanta for a meet. When is the Carolinas meet?

OP
OP
L

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. This property has quite a bit and also allows trophy trucks. A plus is that it has a shooting range among other things.
Welcome

I'll make a call to check out what they offer as an event package.

First, am I out of place attempting to coordinate this or is there someone here who is tasked with doing this? Don't want to step on any toes?

This is now a gathering interest thread. If we get enough people I'll start a new event thread to register.

I think I count about 5 tire kickers interested so far.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. This property has quite a bit and also allows trophy trucks. A plus is that it has a shooting range among other things.
Welcome

I'll make a call to check out what they offer as an event package.

First, am I out of place attempting to coordinate this or is there someone here who is tasked with doing this? Don't want to step on any toes?

This is now a gushing interest thread. If we get enough people I'll start a new event thread to register.

I think I count about 5 tire kickers interested so far.

Step up to the plate! A lot of the "grassroots" meet ups are done by local guys like you and I. All of the Carolina meet ups are done by a few of us, but anyone can pull it together.

As for our April meet at Francis Marion National Forest, I'll keep you guys posted. But, it will probably be April 11th.