Any Dealerships Selling Raptor R's at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
times are changing with the current market you can get one for 15k over ordered prob even less. i think theres a fat line though with peeps including me that want to upgrade their raptor to the R for msrp lol. i heard of some actually paying that for it but they are rare and have connections to the dealers most likely.
LOL. Not as long as Raptor R’s are double digit production numbers.
There need to be at least a few thousand made to drive a stake through ADM in the current market.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
times are changing with the current market you can get one for 15k over ordered prob even less. i think theres a fat line though with peeps including me that want to upgrade their raptor to the R for msrp lol. i heard of some actually paying that for it but they are rare and have connections to the dealers most likely.
I called about 65 dealerships searching for avalanche, silver, gray or AMB, throughout November and December (offering 10k adm) after I learned that my order placed in Jul of 2022 wasn’t picked up and my Original dealership wouldn’t re-enter it. I was laughed at throughout November any time I asked about a truck on the lot. Early December I got softer adms 15-20 or so. I finally found a dealership with an avalanche with the options I wanted that agreed to 10 over on December 18th. After I made that deal, I had 3-4 dealerships call me back to offer lower adms than they had previously now in the 10-15k range.

Could’ve just been the end of year push…but seems even the R market is softening. Maybe there will be some MSRP on 23’s now that the 24 has been announced with 720hp.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a used one near me for $114k
link? depends on year and mileage on it. curious to see. i picked up a 23 avalance grey with the blue int, and 37s package yesterday as i was tired of searching for the R that would be near the cost i was wanting it for. will just swap it for an R if i get the chance down the road.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
link? depends on year and mileage on it. curious to see. i picked up a 23 avalance grey with the blue int, and 37s package yesterday as i was tired of searching for the R that would be near the cost i was wanting it for. will just swap it for an R if i get the chance down the road.
It already sold. Had 9,000 miles. But another one is located at this dealer for same price and mileage. Deacon Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Last edited:

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone cares, Chino Hills Ford in Chino, CA has a preowned Avalanche R. I tried to work them on it about 2 months ago and couldn’t get them out of the $140,000’s. Today I got a voicemail and text from them asking if I was still interested so I’m thinking they are ready to work on it.