Any 2012's delivered w/ spray-in yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if any spray-in's were delivered yet from FMC as I was told this is a late year add-on and could delay my delivery?

TheJEPs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if any spray-in's were delivered yet from FMC as I was told this is a late year add-on and could delay my delivery?

I tried to order mine (02/04/12) with it, but was told it wasn't going to happen any time soon. Did you actually order one with it?

wac45

Reaction score
My dealer told me you can't get the spray in liner in the Raptor but you can get it in the other F150s. Dont know if that is accurate but mine is supposed to be built tomorrow so too late for me anyway.

2barph

Reaction score
My local line-x guys will be lining the bed, flares, bumpers, and back wheel wells. They will also be installing rigid duallys up front, PIAA lights to replace the terrible factory lights. I am undecided on adding some LED's to the rear bumper? I would appreciate your folks input. Thanks!

OP
OP
nogm4me

nogm4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on 2/4/12 also and did order the spray-in liner on that day. Salesman and sales manager did tell me I may have to give them the OK to d/c it or I may have to wait if Ford says NG for my build date. They told me if Ford says no, I may have to wait months for it which I am not willing to do. It is listed on my window sticker that I downloaded. I want Ford to do it, it's just me. If I have to d/c it, I am leaning toward a bed rug. So I guess no one has actually received a 2012 Raptor yet with a FMC spray-in liner? Dave