AntennaMastsRus - The Original 6 3/4 INCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmy Snooka

Reaction score
Like you I generally listen all things via my phone.
I have the CravenSpeed stubby, I like the way it looks. It’s gets so-so to poor reception here in San Diego, but not an issue for me.

Reaction score
I just put the Stubby on yesterday. I like the low profile look and so far so good on the reception, though I mainly use my phone and Apple CarPlay (which I love btw). My factory antenna was already loose when I went to remove it so install was a breeze.

Crash45

Reaction score
I get about 80% as good of reception on mine. Works fine in the city, use phone on trips. I got it so the car wash attendant doesn't have to take it off...

chewy1964

Reaction score
I installed a RECOn .50 Cal No issues and i Live in Eastern Montana. Not a lot of Radio Stations. Loc Tite for anti-theft

lkytx1

Reaction score
My truck is a 10 and I put the Craven on it new. I live on the Tx costal plains, flat land. Only issue was going thur the rockies a few years ago, other than that its been perfect.

Roy Esslinger

Reaction score
I just ordered this as my current F150 antenna always smacks my garage door when I pull in and I don’t want the new Raptor doing that when I get it next month. I don’t listen to a lot of normal radio, most streaming music from iPhone or satellite but I do check AM once in awhile for weather, news and traffic. I live 50 miles outside Detroit so very urban terrain.

Anyone have an experience with this brand?

AntennaMastsRus - The Original 6 3/4 INCH is Compatible with Ford F-150 (2009-2019) - Short Rubber Antenna -

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRER777/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

trollo2984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish they would have incorporated it into the windshield, oh well.

What about the 17” all terrain one?
I got the all terrain one because I thought it was more durable and cooler looking, I was wrong. I couldn't get it to fit properly and the wind ended up bending it backwards over some time. I ended up getting the 15" metal one. one.W great, looks better.