GEN 2 ANOTHER day and no OKTB...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my dealer and his ford rep GUARANTEED the OKTB was going to be by today... NOTHING, NADA... WTH is Ford doing with this launch???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just worried something is wrong with the new 10 speed tranny. NO 3.5 eco boost HO and NON HO are available ANYWHERE in the country. That tranny is THE only thing that the Raptor and F150 really share... Time will tell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think everything is fine, I'll take a chance on this 10 spd or anything else for that matter, over any tranny that dodge/fca puts out anyday of the week and at least twice on Sunday.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford service actually stated to me late today that they thought the OKTB had been issued but they didn't have any indication that any Raptors had shipped. I think we are very close.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Isn't the Camaro zl1 with the 10 speed out already? I thought it was out already with no issues and people were really liking it.