Annoying exhaust weep hole

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna try to fudge with it later. Those clamps tend to get difficult after they rust. I couldn’t figure out where the heck the noise was coming from for months. Thought it was a wheel squeak so tightened down lugs more ,then rotated wheels. Sprayed lubricant all over my springs. Then thought IWE. Anyway glad I found it whatever happens.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Gonna try to fudge with it later. Those clamps tend to get difficult after they rust. I couldn’t figure out where the heck the noise was coming from for months. Thought it was a wheel squeak so tightened down lugs more ,then rotated wheels. Sprayed lubricant all over my springs. Then thought IWE. Anyway glad I found it whatever happens.

So the clamps rusted over now? It has to be a lose clamp bit now with it being like that for sometime, it might be hard to really get a good seal. Might have to be adding some JB welding. :p

OP
OP
N

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got down to look at it today. There is no way to tighten it. There some sort of spacer that stops any more tightening of the clamp. Good suggestion Shaggy may try to do that at least I may be able to change the sound a little without just getting ticked off and beating or drilling it.