And yet another new FRF member from San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2014 this week and have enjoyed getting to know the truck with the help of FRF.

Prior PSD owner and already am in love with the ride of the Raptor.

Look forward to exploring the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpg
    IMG_1104.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Punkur67

Reaction score
I just sold my PSD this week and bought my 2013 Roush Raptor. Much more comfortable to drive.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck, any mods planned ?

OP
OP
IU89

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods to 2014

Welcome! Congrats on the new truck, any mods planned ?
Nothing right of the bat, prior owner did a number of things via Ford in Buena Park. I am exploring however a way to minimize "tow sag" or squatting when towing. If I hook up our trailer it sags the truck a couple or few inches and I'd prefer to keep it level if possible. But likely not necessary.

Thank you and I will check out SVC.

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing right of the bat, prior owner did a number of things via Ford in Buena Park. I am exploring however a way to minimize "tow sag" or squatting when towing. If I hook up our trailer it sags the truck a couple or few inches and I'd prefer to keep it level if possible. But likely not necessary.

Thank you and I will check out SVC.

If you haven't explored, or don't have any already, look into getting the Deaver +3 leaf springs. It is supposed to help immensely with back end load and improves performance (so I heard). I am still selling unneccesary body parts (Liver, Kidney, maybe a lung) to keep adding more mods to the truck.

OP
OP
IU89

IU89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tow Sag Prevention

If you haven't explored, or don't have any already, look into getting the Deaver +3 leaf springs. It is supposed to help immensely with back end load and improves performance (so I heard). I am still selling unneccesary body parts (Liver, Kidney, maybe a lung) to keep adding more mods to the truck.
Thank you - would the Deaver +3 also require the Bump Stop Kit? Its pricey at $2600 altogther if thats what Jeff at SVC quoted me yesterday. He was very helpful as I am new to these trucks. I was considering simply trying replacing factory bump with the King 2.5 Bump Stop....Not ideal but would that help somewhat? Don't have the $2600 and as I just made it to 25 years of marriage that may also be the final straw.:greenchainsaw: