Am I Crazy??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm looking for opinions from some of you guys (or gals) who have already been through this before me. I ordered a Raptor a month and a week ago and am waiting for my order to be pulled... I have it on good faith it should happen by the end of next week but we'll see...

With that said I have beens starting to wonder if I made a big mistake not test driving it before I placed my order. $50,000 is a lot to spend on something that you have no personal experience with other than seeing it on the road and drooling over it on the internet.

Has anyone else here regretted their truck once they got it and wished they had test drove it beforehand?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Although it is possible you won't like it. But it's such a nice truck, rides great, powerful engine and looks awesome. What's not to like?

Just don't look at the instant fuel economy readout, and you'll be fine. :)

D

Deleted member 12951

I ordered mine and have never been inside a Raptor. I haven't heard of anybody who regretted it.

Sent using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Usually its the test drive that seals the deal and sells this truck. I think u will be happy with it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, it seems kind of silly to ask a bunch of Raptor enthusiasts, if they "regretted their truck". If we regretted it, we probably wouldn't be here.

That being, you WONT regret it.

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be amazed, not only have you spent 50k site unseen, you have also unknowingly signed up to spend $1000's on modifications you don't need..... You will do all this smiling! Welcome to the party!!

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first time I got in my truck, much less drove it, was when I pulled it off the lot to bring it home... You won't regret it.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can always scour dealerships for used ones and see what you're getting yourself into... Or let the suspense build because there is a different feeling about driving something that is YOURS.... That being said, yea you'll have a grin from ear to ear right as you turn the key.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine with out ever sitting in one. I couldn't be more happy with it.