Am I crazy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred, you should use this quote as your signature.:dancingpoop:

Noah is just buttering me up for his weekly circle jerk....got keep that thing in shape.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

if you use a side to side motion with your hand fred, instead of an up and down motion, i think you can get those squeeks to go away.

The true words of a professional...the side to side is hard for me since i need both hands...

OP
OP
G

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you have a ******** response, and I'm not trying to be an ass either. If you keep it on the street who cares, it's your truck! :happy160:

The Raptor IS badass and really, you SHOULD have one because it's awesome. It's still an American truck though.. I might get hate for this as well but the fit and finish probably isn't going to be up to what you want even the price range it's in. Maybe I'm too critical but too many guys here overestimate how awesome and great the interior is. That said Ford has actually impressed me the most out of the US automakers with its recent styling line-up and interior finish trying to make things better. A couple days ago I put a few hundred miles on a brand new 2.0L Escape with all the bells and whistles and it was a nice drive.

If you just want to trade up to the '13 and want to rationalize it, just get the '13 and screw the reason why. The truck is a big fun toy, and trying to use logic to justify owning one doesn't work. Driving around with a smile on my face was good enough for me..

You might end up back in this same position months down the road, but just accept the girl how she is, rattles and all.

Thanks tjj!

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it! I did. My 2011 had the lux pack, moonroof, hood graphics and had 29,500 on it. I got $43,500 for trade in.