Alpine Nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went into local stereo shop. They make dash kits for raptors for these after market screens. Unfortunately they don't make them for 2012's yet.

The 2012 dash is the same as the 2010,2011. Is it not?

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

I am going to wait on the original one that i wanted, it is coming out sometime in June. I spoke with Alpine on the phone and they convinced me that the INE-Z928HD and Perfect Fit system should make it worth the wait, I will update this thread with pictures and a review of the system after installation

Last edited:

bienchx

Reaction score
So the perfect fit system for the Raptor will come out at the same the HU comes out? June?

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the perfect fit system for the Raptor will come out at the same the HU comes out? June?

Not sure when, But I just put the money down to be one of the first customers in the Nashville area to get both the HU and the Perfect fit system :peace:

04sl55

Reaction score
I own a car audio Shop in MA, When i went to the Alpine Training they had a layout of 12 or so new model vehicles that they are introducing the perfect fit system for. The Current F-150 Was one of them. It made me wish i didnt get the OEM nav.....

OP
OP
willis68

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a car audio Shop in MA, When i went to the Alpine Training they had a layout of 12 or so new model vehicles that they are introducing the perfect fit system for. The Current F-150 Was one of them. It made me wish i didnt get the OEM nav.....

Believe me I was so bummed that I could not get the OEM NAV due to the Earthquake in Japan that I considered spending nearly $5K for the aftermarket OEM install by Ford. I am so glad this is coming out and when it is all said and done I will have nearly $4500.00 invested in the system when I change all the speakers and add the Sub and amplifiers but it will absolutely Blow the OEM NAV system away :peace:

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck cant wait to see... I went the IPAD route but I think you choose a really good route aswell. Just think you would have spent 5K for maybe maybe not all functions working w/ after the fact OEM>>>>

Good luck post install pics

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used Alpine HU for years. They are without a dough the best unit I have ever
had. I also used the Metra kit, no problems.
I just looked at the Schoose unit, they say it will not fit, why I don't know.

If Alpine is coming out with an installation kit. Than by all means that is your choice.

Good Luck with this project! I wiil be Waiting to see how things work out
Rusty

danuss34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to see how it turns out i might have to go that route as well. I was unable to buy my Raptor without the navigation due to being stationed on Guam. They dont sell them with Navi here.