All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mezger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Endless power is cool and all but I am more interested in the supporting changes. Suspension, brakes, F&R diffs, etc. In most off-road situations the current Raptor over powers the suspension and brakes.

I would much rather see a 700hp+ new Lightning.
Agreed.

More power would be useful on road, but I run out of suspension and driveline way before I run out of power when desert running. I'd rather see +50hp and another couple inches of travel & actual 3.0" (or larger) shocks vs another 200hp and fewer suspension improvements.

Last edited:

BrantW

Reaction score
When the Gen 2's came out, did Ford have an online reservation system like they did with the Bronco debut? Do you think the same will happen for the Gen 3's?

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the Gen 2's came out, did Ford have an online reservation system like they did with the Bronco debut? Do you think the same will happen for the Gen 3's?
I think they will have something like that. The Raptor is a popular truck. I for one am thinking about putting a reservation down. I will make a decision after Feb 3.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cancelled my Bronco reservation since Ford is screwed up.....AND I could take that 50k and add it to my 2018gen2 and get a gen 3 if it looks good AND is a V8....we shall see.