Alcon roush 6 piston brake kit (front)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the Roush Alcon front brake kit with the alcon caliper mounting bracket. Waited forever to get the bracket and just decided im gonna stick with the stock brakes since i had to change them while waiting and sell these. Theyre brand new and not mounted. Can ship or can meet up, but shipping may be a decent bit up there.
Selling the kit for $2000 plus shipping, pretty much what i paid for.

Located in Palm Beach, fl

_nc_ohc=hRzsga2wIj4AX-94JDY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=pXAZlQd2pxUAX8i1z1Y&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg_nc_ohc=TQJ_FD1BUKQAX9yn7ng&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg_nc_ohc=XByNjBLHUCkAX_k56jU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The alcon bracket work for the M/Y 2020 Raptor? Still need to verify on truck if you need the other tie rod ends?

Will not know if you need the tie rods until after they are bolted up to your truck. I needed the SVC tie rods when I installed alcons on my '18.

Bump for a GREAT brake kit.

OP
OP
Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a direct bolt on kit and would work on stock 17" rims?
with the bracket yes, only thing you need to watch is how close the tie rod comes to the brake rotor, may need an aftermarket one.
I know itll fit the stock 17" beadlock so pretty sure it can fit the other stock ones.