Alcon front brake kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny@Hammerbuilt

Johnny@Hammerbuilt

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well no ******* shit, but comparing a performance brake setup that costs 10x more than a pad and rotor upgrade to the stock brakes isn't exactly fair.
Buying my alcons only makes it 5x the cost. .

But real talk, I dont have scientific data on this, idk if anyone does. But I can say myself and others I know had hawx or powerstop set ups before alcons and we all agree the alcons are superior in brake distance and feel. By how much, I dont know and I wouldnt purposely mislead anybody but its there.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw nothing unfair about test. It was what it was. An expensive kit that performed very well in comparison to stock.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well no ******* shit, but comparing a performance brake setup that costs 10x more than a pad and rotor upgrade to the stock brakes isn't exactly fair.
:snoopfacepalm: Weren't you taught that life isn't fair? JFC what do you want, every rotor/pad available out there to be tested against the alcons? Let me get right on that... :rolleyes:

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. The brackets are based off the caliper. The bracket to spindle holes did not change on the Gen 1/2.
Awsome. My truck is currently going under alot if restoration stuff. If I have some coin left after all done I'll definitely get back to ya. If they ain't sold by then