Alberta Raptor Owner Checkin In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DBHRaptor

Reaction score
Hello All,

New, well relatively new raptor owner here checking in from Alberta Canada. I got my truck delivered to my place in the beginning of November 2013 and have been plugging away at some of the simple mods ever since. So far it has really only been LED Lighting, which....I think I might be addicted to lol! But yesterday I finally made the plunge and bought my MBRP 3 1/2" cat back exhaust and Volant Cold Air intake, which I should have at my door and on my truck no later than April 5th. There is sooooo much I want to do to my truck but I just need to find the time. I am leaning more and more towards fabricating my own bumpers and accessories as I am a journeyman welder by trade and have access to a couple of different forms of welding machines while at home. I am definitely interested in heading out on a weekend trip with the guys from Alberta Area Raptors Group as long is it falls on some of my days off. Anyways I look forward to seeing everyone's Raptors evolve with time and feeding off of each others idea's to create something great!

Attachments

• Raptor Day of Delivery.jpg
    Raptor Day of Delivery.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 55
  • My Raptor.jpg
    My Raptor.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 57

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right on wear you located I'am in Red Deer welcome to the addiction. if you'r home on the 5th a couple of us are heading out on a run and there is another planed for the 18th.

OP
OP
DBHRaptor

DBHRaptor

Reaction score
I am from Edmonton I may just be home on the 5th but that being said I am supposed to be installing my exhaust and cold air intake than. But maybe I will hold off so I can finally take my truck for a rip that it deserves!

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey welcome! I'm in the park don't have my raptor yet, but soon. if your looking for a reputable shop check out bear trax just off the yellow head