Airlift new system installed. Love it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WARP6

Reaction score
so I just got off the phone with Airlift. I mentioned the Op's sweet kit and that I want one. Asked them to help me spec the kit out. I mentioned the frame mounted tank and compressor system, which I want. The guy on the phone said this person must have purchased parts and assembled his own kit...yes, this was Airlift.
All he could help with was a part number for the rear bags and a part number for an on-demand compressor for the bags.
Kalis - I hate to put you through this but, do you have an itemized parts listing from your kit?

Aw1985

Reaction score
I’m confused gentlemen- I’ve researched this solution for several months now and was convinced there is no off the shelve solution for 2019+ models.

The closest solution I sourced was this custom job:
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/gen-2-rear-is-too-lightly-sprung-needs-airbags.53216/page-10
**Thanks to NickShu for all his guidance and pictures!!

I was going this route until this post. Airlift and SDtrucksprings clearly annotate a solution for all Raptor models:
https://www.sdtrucksprings.com/inde...=56638&zenid=5b29d05a2e134b1a5c5257dd826da5d3

Thoughts? I’m about to pull the trigger and take one for the team. Any confirmation or personal experiences?

WARP6

Reaction score
Airlift site is useless, as well as their customer service IMO. A breakdown of Op's parts list would be awesome. If this is an Airlift kit, someone should let their customer service department know about it

OP
OP
K

Kalis

Reaction score
My kit was the first one. I believe the whole entire package is available now as of last week.
mill check real quick.

WARP6

Reaction score
My kit was the first one. I believe the whole entire package is available now as of last week.
mill check real quick.
Customer service at Airlift acted like it was a pieced together kit you put together. Did you order the kit or the installer?