Airbag light on - how to fix?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fixed. Apparently something had come unhooked under the passenger seat. I looked all over the damn place and didn't see anything unhooked. :blah::blah:

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It must be nice to have dealers that can actually fix something.

My local dealer is completely clueless about everything. They would need it for a week just to MISDIAGNOSE the airbag light, then it would take another 2 weeks for the part to come in. They wouldn't call - I would have to call. Then I'd drop if off, their tech would be sick, then they would install the wrong part, still have the problem, scratch my truck, on and on.

Complete idiots here.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It must be nice to have dealers that can actually fix something.

My local dealer is completely clueless about everything. They would need it for a week just to MISDIAGNOSE the airbag light, then it would take another 2 weeks for the part to come in. They wouldn't call - I would have to call. Then I'd drop if off, their tech would be sick, then they would install the wrong part, still have the problem, scratch my truck, on and on.

Complete idiots here.

I was concerned about them having it on Friday. My experience is they don't finish the work and keep for the weekend. But this wasn't a 3 day weekend, so I got lucky and it was out by noon.