Airaid for the 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After shopping around a ton online, I found the Airaid synthamax filter intake for $265.99 shipped! Gotta love Amazon! This is just my first mod for my Raptor that I've owned for less than 24 hours! After reading everyone's posts about CAIs, I hope it helps some.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After shopping around a ton online, I found the Airaid synthamax filter intake for $265.99 shipped! Gotta love Amazon! This is just my first mod for my Raptor that I've owned for less than 24 hours! After reading everyone's posts about CAIs, I hope it helps some.

love mine! and i think thats cheaper than i got from Amazon when i ordered mine. i got my Light Bar and KC lights from amazon aswell as this lil mod that i love.

Amazon.com: Ford F-150 SVT Lightning Raptor Receiver Hitch Cover Black with Orange Engraving: Automotive

41l3gDEsrEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

they have other colors too

twlhunter65

Reaction score
I have an Airaid and today decided to pull off and wash my pre-filter,one of the two allen screws that hold the tube to the box was so loose it was hanging there inside the box,good idea to keep an eye on them.I have had it on for 10 months.