aftermarket turbo upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have seen full race and rmb motorworks offer turbo kits or turbo upgrades for the gen 2 raptor, i was curious if there is anyone here that has done turbo upgrades to their truck, i would be interested in something that can be a direct bolt on replacement . i have the mpt tune on e50 currently but looking to get more hp out of the truck but no to the point where i need a complete engine /trans /etc rebuild. thoughts?

ps i met someone on the gtr fb page that has a 1100 hp raptor that rmb motorworks build for him , im not sure if hes on here or not but i couldnt get much info from him on what axxactly they all upgraded on his truck, and im def not interested in anything close to that power level. 600 wheel hp i think would be all i want.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pure turbos has their bolt on turbos, right now they’re working on a stage one turbo kit aswell. They currently offer their “stage 2” kit but are finishing up with the tuning side. Stock motor/trans and it’s holding up just fine under full throttle. Spoke with them yesterday and should be a few weeks before the tuning is finalized