Aftermarket blow off valves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think your video does a great job showing folks that staying stock is the absolute best option.

And i think your comment does a great job of showing your are complete.
******* with little if any tact!

Cheers

Last edited:

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, I thought it was funny. Don't post videos about having the "fastest raptor in Canada" if you don't want people to talk shit

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No idea what is up with that guy but my truck does not aount at all like that!! That would be annoying

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Here is a video of a few of my mods i have a few videos up on youtube , the bov can be heard a little https://youtu.be/_2IDQa1rnwM

He probably removed the tube that goes back to his intake which increases the sound even more than just changing the BOV.

On your video, what mods did you do to add 75 HP to your truck before doing a tune?

PS. I did get a laugh out of Gargamel's comment...

Last edited:

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record, I think your truck sounds fine except for the BOV. Not sure why anyone would want to make a pressure release valve louder.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And i think your comment does a great job of showing your are complete.
******* with little if any tact!

Cheers

You have been Sasquatched! :crazy:

I am still interested in how you got 75 HP without a tune. I am hoping to get 75+ with an MPT 93 PRX and SPD Turbo Adapters. All of the other mods you mentioned do not add HP to a TT engine, unfortunately. ie. CAI, Exhaust, BOV are good for increased sound, but not HP gains.

Last edited:

rubyred_gen2raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have been Sasquatched! :crazy:

I am still interested in how you got 75 HP without a tune. I am hoping to get 75+ with an MPT 93 PRX and SPD Turbo Adapters. All of the other mods you mentioned do not add HP to a TT engine, unfortunately. ie. CAI, Exhaust, BOV are good for increased sound, but not HP gains.

I've got Downpipes an Intake turbo adapters exhaust FMIC , TBS... no where near 75hp w/o a tune.... I would have to agree with TXRaptor.

Alot of reputable companies put out skewed dyno charts saying "Add this and you'll get XX HP !!" (See old school K&N Cold air intake adds where they say a C6 Z06 would gain 54 whp from a CAI..).

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I think you'll get the same speed increase as an intake if you just leave your spare tire and jack at home.

Or remove the skid plates.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Intake/exhaust most certainly do add some HP but nowhere near 75. Closer to 10

OK, so maybe I should have said MINOR HP gains, but nothing like the amounts companies selling them claim... And not even close to 75 HP without a tune. Maybe he meant Canadian HP that is different from US??

I guess we are not going to hear back from him?? Darn it!

Last edited: