Affordable CREE LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roger, can you get info on the 50" bar? Cost, total length, availability in Amber? What's the return policy (if any) if we can't end mount it or the length is off?

Tom, have you actually looked at the end of yours to confirm we can do an end mount option?

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not aware of CREE offering a 10W or even a 5W LED in amber yet, which is why vX does offer it yet either. That said, you would have to use a tint or acrylic overlay. I did confirm the end mount is completely doable, no kit needed a trip to home depot and your set.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I've been trying to get some specs from my contact about the amber bars but my Chinese apparently is not good enough and she's not understanding what I asking for.lol
Still waiting for her to respond back to me.
I know they have there Chinese New Year coming.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if Tom is right, and he usually is, then I'll probably start with the 40" and SDHQ mount. Once we confirm availability of the 50", that'll be next. I already have the roof mounts for it, believe they are SDHQ as well.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, if Tom is right, and he usually is, then I'll probably start with the 40" and SDHQ mount. Once we confirm availability of the 50", that'll be next. I already have the roof mounts for it, believe they are SDHQ as well.

I'm not sure if you're talking about Tom being right about the amber color or the end mount, but you don't need the end mounts for the SDHQ bracket. Here are two photos of the 40" SDHQ mount that SDQHJASON sent me. The light only mounts in the four tabs. I haven't heard back about the height of the light regarding the inconsistent photos on the net, but will let you know or post when I do.

20140125_074424.jpeg

20140125_074435.jpeg

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got a note from Jason. They have two mounts for the 40" light; one is higher for winch clearance and the other is the lower one that positions the light to shine only through the lower grille mesh. The mounts aren't listed separately on their website, but they will sell them for $80. He's sending me a PayPal invoice. PM him if you want one.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he was referring to amber, or our debate on personal length, I'm never sure;)

never thought about this bracket also being a support/fix for my sagging lip, thanks for the pic!. Was going to ghetto rig something on my bumper as solution, this can probably be done much cleaner.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn! Between you, Tom, Roger and SDHQ, my wife is going to divorce me! At least I'll have plenty of lumen when looking for chicks!

No kidding, same here!

never thought about this bracket also being a support/fix for my sagging lip, thanks for the pic!. Was going to ghetto rig something on my bumper as solution, this can probably be done much cleaner.

I thought that too. I see an aftermarket bumper in my future and figured this would be a solution to a problem that I don't yet have.