Affordable CREE LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the vX bars there is an avail hole on side of the housing and a threaded rod that runs the length of the bar. These Cree bars use the same housing, just not a solid rod for the mounting. They put a rubber cap there to cover the hole, but im sure you can put a stud through it from the inside.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
On the vX bars there is an avail hole on side of the housing and a threaded rod that runs the length of the bar. These Cree bars use the same housing, just not a solid rod for the mounting. They put a rubber cap there to cover the hole, but im sure you can put a stud through it from the inside.

Interesting! I'm going to have to look at that on mine.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy one of these lights. Need a cheap version of a vision x to fit in my new SDHQ led bumper.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the prices from the original post still in effect? If not, can you post or PM me the current prices for a 20", 40", and also a pair of 7.8"? Shipping would be to SE Michigan (48138)... hopefully that works in my favor for once.

Thanks,
Baja

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Where can I buy one of these lights. Need a cheap version of a vision x to fit in my new SDHQ led bumper.

Just send me an email thorugh [email protected]
My contact is out of contact for a bit but send me an email and I can try and get it lined up for ya.

Are the prices from the original post still in effect? If not, can you post or PM me the current prices for a 20", 40", and also a pair of 7.8"? Shipping would be to SE Michigan (48138)... hopefully that works in my favor for once.

Thanks,
Baja

Yes prices are still the same, they have not raised them yet if they even do.
Shipping would come directly from them I order as I go.