AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System for 6.2L Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD

I have for sale an AFE Stage 2 Pro 5R Cold Air Intake System part # 54-11902-1 with Black Tube for 2010-2014 F-150 Raptor 6.2L. Was on Raptor for 7700mi and just traded Truck so i no longer need. CAI is in perfect condition like when new. Comes with everything that was included new in box even instructions. Very good power gain especially when used with SVC tune for the CAI. Purchased new from Summit Racing in Dec 2014 for $375.00. Filter is still very clean since I used an AFE Pre-Filter that had to be purchased separately from Summit for $29.95. Very good idea to have Pre-Filter. I have a total of $404.95 invested with Pre-Filter. Asking $300 shipped which will include Pre-Filter. Payment using PayPal.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to re-tune after installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have this intake and ran for about a week without a tune cause that's all I could take. Horrible resonance just off idle on the stock tune and poor throttle response. 5 star pretty much solved it. SVC much better. All is good, AFE is a good system.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFe is a good setup. I started with just the intake and I liked the sound for sure but didn't do a tune till I put long tube headers on. You can definitely use it without a tune though. Also he is right about the pre filter. It's a good idea to run with one.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Anyone know what gains in HP this intake and a tune would produce?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just CAI will me minimal actual HP I think but better sound and maybe better throttle response. A tune alone will help significantly but I'm not sure how much

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cpost6

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still avaible?
g.png

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.