aFe Magnum FORCE Stage-2 'Super Raptor' Dual 3-1/2 IN Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro 5R Filter For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying again to sell a used Super Raptor CAI Coming off a 2018. All parts included along with install manual. $300 plus shipping. Also available for local pick up in 33317. Boxed up and ready to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6458.jpeg
    IMG_6458.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6457.jpeg
    IMG_6457.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody ever sent payment before. I went out of town and never sold the item. I was not sure how to take down post. Come do a local pickup if you have doubts.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m curious about what happened on the previous post linked above for this

nomis88

Reaction score
Just bought and received the intake via mail. super easy transaction, Quaesta went above and beyond what a normal person would to make me comfortable buying the intake.

To clarify what happened on the previous thread, the scamming did not occur from Quaesta. Someone was interested in buying the intake and PMed Quaesta. Then another forum member with a different user name made a post in the thread saying "send payment to me". That interested individual did not see that as strange and made payment to the wrong person. The scammer then deleted the post from the thread. If you read the original thread with that perspective you see that it is true.