Additional LED Grille Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've always thought the 3 amber marker LEDs in the grille could use two more to make the setup a little more symmetrical so I bought two LEDs that I plan to install. To do so properly will take some modification to the grille. I will edit later with pictures but I'm in need of two of the plastic "retainers" that hold the LED in place from the backside. Does anyone know how I could get some? If anyone has swapped out their OEM grille and would be interested in "parting it out" lol I'm the guy. I also thought it could be replicated with a 3-D printer???

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in how to get these "clips" or however others have added two more lights.. Mine will be here tomorrow so I'll see what I can figure out until I hear..
Thanks

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was waiting for my Raptor to be built I thought adding a couple more marker lights would be something I would do. Then someone posted a pic of their truck with it done poorly(spacing) and it looked terrible, never gave it another thought.

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was waiting for my Raptor to be built I thought adding a couple more marker lights would be something I would do. Then someone posted a pic of their truck with it done poorly(spacing) and it looked terrible, never gave it another thought.
Yeah well I already have the LEDs in my possession so there's no turning back now. And I plan to install them correctly. I'm a pretty big stickler when it comes to doing things correctly.

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah well I already have the LEDs in my possession so there's no turning back now. And I plan to install them correctly. I'm a pretty big stickler when it comes to doing things correctly.

I have mine too, planning on jumping into it Tuesday morning..
Let me know how yours goes

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is someone has done this already. Any writeups or threads? I couldn't get anywhere with a search.