ADD Pro vs. SVC Baja Bolt On Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go:

As close to side by side as I can get. Long story short I had the ADD Pro Bolt On for about 3 weeks before having SVC do my truck - I decided to swap to SVC's new Baja Bolt On since I eventually will be doing the SVC rear.

They look really similar (obviously) the main differences I can say since having them both:

-SVC skid plates is MUCH heaver/thicker and better looking
-SVC has 4 visible bolts - I prefer not seeing them on the ADD configuration
-Both similarly heavy
-SVC construction is slightly different - I was told one bent piece vs. multiple welded on ADD
-They both look incredible - you can't really go wrong with either

ADD:

View attachment 138710

SVC:

View attachment 138711

Hope this helps!

Really appreciate the effort in getting these comparison shots. I like the look of the ADD, but it seems SVC is the way to go for quality and customer service.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sir ... your truck is bad ass. It pushed me over the edge and I will be calling Jeff at SVC soon.

Instead of 4 LP9s, I have 4 LP6s (2 amber and 2 clear).

I am undecided on light location. I am leaning towards a 20" OnX6 led bar in amber and then having 4 LP6s in clear.

+1 for the SVC flush mount bolt on. Really happy with the product as well as SVC.

View attachment 138872

View attachment 138873

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sir ... your truck is bad ass. It pushed me over the edge and I will be calling Jeff at SVC soon.

Instead of 4 LP9s, I have 4 LP6s (2 amber and 2 clear).

I am undecided on light location. I am leaning towards a 20" OnX6 led bar in amber and then having 4 LP6s in clear.

Thanks man! I would have gone the same route except I wanted the XL80's in amber in the A pillar.

To balance it out, I have:

2 XL80s in Driving/Combo (I might switch these to Spots and add amber covers)
2 LP9s in Amber Driving/Combo

2 LPs in Clear Spot
1 onX6 20" Clear Driving/Combo

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m I nstalling this bumper right now. Waiting for svc to call But maybe someone here knows the answers. Do I need to trim any part of the shutter housing? Also where does the ACC get relocated?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The acc relocates above the R and D letters in the grill. Look 5 post above yours. You can see it in the pic.

I’m I nstalling this bumper right now. Waiting for svc to call But maybe someone here knows the answers. Do I need to trim any part of the shutter housing? Also where does the ACC get relocated?