ADD Pro vs. SVC Baja Bolt On Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having done a lot of business with both SVC and ADD. From experience I’ve had some issues quality wise with both companies and the bottom line is SVC cares about post sale customer service and ADD doesn’t. That’s just my 2 cents.

FoShizzle

Reaction score
How is the build quality between the 2? I’ve seen some pretty bad welding on the ADD’s... Hoping SVC looks better?

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Here you go:

As close to side by side as I can get. Long story short I had the ADD Pro Bolt On for about 3 weeks before having SVC do my truck - I decided to swap to SVC's new Baja Bolt On since I eventually will be doing the SVC rear.

They look really similar (obviously) the main differences I can say since having them both:

-SVC skid plates is MUCH heaver/thicker and better looking
-SVC has 4 visible bolts - I prefer not seeing them on the ADD configuration
-Both similarly heavy
-SVC construction is slightly different - I was told one bent piece vs. multiple welded on ADD
-They both look incredible - you can't really go wrong with either

ADD:

View attachment 138710

SVC:

View attachment 138711

Hope this helps!

Nice

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been exchanging emails with SVC and was told when you order their bolt on bumper, you have to specify if you plan to run a 20" led bar or cubes.

ADD uses a universal mounting system that will account for either a 20" led bar or cubes.

Are your cube lights able to be adjusted the same in both the ADD and SVC?