ADD no top hoop bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No top hoop ADD front bumper. Really lookin to get this front bumper, but the only pics ADD has of it on site are front view. Was wondering if anyone has this bumper or if they know of pics of a looking down view or birds-eye. want to know how far out it sticks from the front of the truck?

=Jeremy

This is the one I want pics of

Ford Raptor No Top Hoop Front Bumper | Off Road Front Bumper

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Presumably it's gonna stick out just like all the other original style ADD bumpers, which is a bit. It's a few inches, but I can't give you an exact amount. If you're looking to avoid the "underbite" look...this bumper will have it.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The white truck on ADD's website is mine. Like Aaron said, it sticks out just the same as all the ADD original designed bumpers. I'd take some side shots for you but I no longer have that bumper. Here are a few other pics...

Still1.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0870-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Badgerscab6.2

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Raptizzle, that last pic u had gave me a good idea of how it looks, might have to contact them and see if they can bring it closer to the body. maybe put the light tabs on the front side?, or might just have to go with the venom bumper
-Jeremy

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Badger, dunno if it helps, but ADD did tell me awhile back that they will build the venom bumper with a radius bend for no extra charge.

I'm sure they could one-off engineer you something like what you're talking about. I think they'd have to change the design of the bumper quite a bit though. I'm picking up their single LED bumper and the gap isn't as terrible as you'd think. From certain angles it shows itself more prevalently than others, but from most every angle it looks pretty bad ass.

OP
OP
Badgerscab6.2

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, Ill have to give em a call to place the order. thinkin the venom and just have them omit the two side plates on it to get the sort of open effect Im lookin for and the closer to body effect, might even have them leave off the extra lip that looks like a step on the front

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That should look pretty sick. You going to have them radius the top bar?