Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I've got about 3/4 of my truck done with the cyclo so far (paint correction), swirl marks and water spots disappear with ease, minor scratches (not through the clear coat) seam to take a lot more work, I think a single pad buffer would work better for scratch removal. This thing also likes speed, set at 4 or lower it vibrates pretty good, set it at 5 or higher and it's smooth as silk. So far I'm pretty happy with it. The double soft towels and car shampoo are amazing!! I've never used a soap that was this easy to rinse off.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For what it's worth I've got about 3/4 of my truck done with the cyclo so far (paint correction), swirl marks and water spots disappear with ease, minor scratches (not through the clear coat) seam to take a lot more work, I think a single pad buffer would work better for scratch removal. This thing also likes speed, set at 4 or lower it vibrates pretty good, set it at 5 or higher and it's smooth as silk. So far I'm pretty happy with it. The double soft towels and car shampoo are amazing!! I've never used a soap that was this easy to rinse off.

Glad to hear the Cyclo is working well for you. For the minor scratches, try the Microfiber Cutting Pads, they will cut a little faster than the foam. Then follow up with the Orange Foam, and then the finishing step with the white foam. Don't forget to brush out the Microfiber pad as you polish, once it gets matted down, it does not cut as well.

Make sure and take some before/after pics to share with the rest of the class!

-Dan

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've had to use the microfiber pads from the get go. I tried the foam but quickly realized the paint was in just too bad of shape. I spent 4 hours with denatured alcohol removing all the tan paint that I ran over somewhere, it was the only thing I could find to get it off. I'm not overly concerned with scratches, my trucks see a lot of wooded trails and are going to get scratched here and there but damnit I want my scratches to be shiny lol.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The discount on this current sale is the same 10% as the RAPTOR code, but you might want to check out some of the March Specials.

There is also $5.00 Flat Rate shipping and Free Shipping on orders over $100 (valid for Continental US only)

ZZk1ce7h.jpg

9N2gg4Gh.jpg

kpJAljTh.jpg