Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I finally ordered one last order because after I do my paint correction I don't want to use my cheaper towel and induce more swirl marks

Good thinking!

I think you will be impressed with how soft they are and how much water they can soak up.

-Dan

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't shop at lowes becose they are agenst ethanol dumb asses and they have a nice shelf cabinet thing I was looking at.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There's some NEW PRODUCTS showing up on the website tonight, along with new bottle labels for the rest of the products.

An official announcement with some more details should be out Monday or Tuesday. And if you've known Adam's very long, new products typically means a sale!

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yay you guys finally listed the hose slide! No more having the damn hose getting stuck under the tires!

Yep. I have been using the Hose Slide for a few weeks now, and wish I had gotten them a long time ago.

They work great with the PVC coated pressure washer hose that I use. Only had one pop out when a loop in the hose caught the back edge of the slide.

I also tested them with a rubber Craftsman hose, to see how the extra drag of the rubber surface would work, and found that pulling the hose away from the truck would sometimes pop it loose. Did not have any problem pulling the rubber hose under the truck, as the Hose Slide was supported by the tire, but going the other direction was hit-and-miss.

I have not tried a regular garden hose with the coated jacket (as opposed to a true rubber hose like the Craftsman or a Goodyear), but I would assume it would be less of an issue and more like the PVC coated pressure washer hose.

I did have to retrain myself not to whip or yank on the hose like I had been doing for so long when it would hit the tire. Just a smooth, even pull on the hose and it slides right by.

20160227_145942c.jpg

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those other products like the glass cleaner, wheel cleaner, and HGG, are those all actual "new" recipes?

I can't wait for the sale lol

No, just new bottle labels with the new logo.

Wheel Cleaner is a new formulation, along with Americana Paste Wax.

Also, some of the products like the polishes and Liquid Paint Sealant are now available in 8oz bottles to lower the price point and also because these products can last a long time before being used up on just a few cars per year.

-Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg