New! (Not Released to the public yet!) 40" Curved SR MIDNIGHT Light Bar Kit (Exclusive Member Price)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any idea if these will interfere with the front mount camera, loss of vision? Can you PM a price?

It all depends on the location of the light bar. And the front camera can be moved with fabricating a small bracket in the grill I have done that after installing my lp6's up front.

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested but wondering if I can make it with work with my current set up (2018). Can you advise? I only have low amperage switches available.
- Uplifter switch #1: BD S8 light bar
- #2: BD fog pocket driving/spot combo
- #3: BD fog pocket fog lamps
- #4: BD S8 Amber running lights
- #5: open (5A)
- #6: open (5A)

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm interested but wondering if I can make it with work with my current set up (2018). Can you advise? I only have low amperage switches available.
- Uplifter switch #1: BD S8 light bar
- #2: BD fog pocket driving/spot combo
- #3: BD fog pocket fog lamps
- #4: BD S8 Amber running lights
- #5: open (5A)
- #6: open (5A)

Yes. It's quite simple. It will include a Wire harness with a RELAY attached. You connect the relay wires to the battery. The trigger wire to the switch wire and the plug, into the light bar. It doesn't matter the amps of the switch then. The switch just triggers it.