Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely blown away by the results. After going over the whole truck with a clay bar I used the Cyclo with Paint Correction Polish, Paint Finishing Polish and finished with Liquid Paint Sealant. The process completely removed all SnoBall scratches and the truck looks amazing. I need to order some VRT for the trim and rubber but I am thrilled with the results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice! Glad it turned out great, thanks for posting the pics!

The Cyclo does amazing work, and it is so smooth and easy to use.

Also pick up some H2O Guard & Gloss with your next order. It can be applied over the Liquid Paint Sealant after your next wash, and works great to seal and protect all the plastic and rubber trim. I would get the SVRT too, as it can be used on the plastic and rubber trim before polishing and sealing to help prevent staining from any accidental bumps.

Thanks again for your business!

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow that's a helluva sale! I already have GALLONS of detail spray though and a clay bar. Any kits that don't include that stuff? Hang on I'll stop being lazy and check out the site haha

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow that's a helluva sale! I already have GALLONS of detail spray though and a clay bar. Any kits that don't include that stuff? Hang on I'll stop being lazy and check out the site haha

That's the smallest Cyclo kit. With the forum discount it is $431.98.

Buying the Cyclo by itself, along with the Polish combo and both pad sets (but not the Clay Bar or the Detail Spray), the discounted price is $425.66, which is only a few bucks less than the kit.

You're better of getting the kit, the clay bar can be used later (just store in a cool area) and you can pass the Detail Spray on to a friend!

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the smallest Cyclo kit. With the forum discount it is $431.98.

Buying the Cyclo by itself, along with the Polish combo and both pad sets (but not the Clay Bar or the Detail Spray), the discounted price is $425.66, which is only a few bucks less than the kit.

You're better of getting the kit, the clay bar can be used later (just store in a cool area) and you can pass the Detail Spray on to a friend!

-Dan
Fair enough. Well I'll have to do another hitch on the ship before I throw down on that, or I'll be eating Ramen noodles for my 3 square meals a day for the next month. I'll keep it in my cart so I don't forget about it

sj-CHI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Glad it turned out great, thanks for posting the pics!

The Cyclo does amazing work, and it is so smooth and easy to use.

Also pick up some H2O Guard & Gloss with your next order. It can be applied over the Liquid Paint Sealant after your next wash, and works great to seal and protect all the plastic and rubber trim. I would get the SVRT too, as it can be used on the plastic and rubber trim before polishing and sealing to help prevent staining from any accidental bumps.

Thanks again for your business!

-Dan

Picked up the H2O Gloss & Guard, SVRT, and some more towels. Hoping to finish my SnoBall cleanup next weekend when I get back in town.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up the H2O Gloss & Guard, SVRT, and some more towels. Hoping to finish my SnoBall cleanup next weekend when I get back in town.

Right on! You can never have enough towels!

Thank you!

-Dan