accent interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandygar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen two different styles for the blue accent interior in the 2012. Does anyone know which one we are going to get? The Ford web site shows blue where the orange was on the 2011. The other has kind of stripes of blue along side the center panels of the seats.

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The blue stripes are correct. There are decent pics out there of the new interior now.

RapaTon

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the Ford build-your-own site is a photoshopped update of the 2011 build-your-own. I think in a quick effort to update the site Ford simply changed the orange layer to blue for the flash and tossed it up there. We've seen real life photos of the blue stripe/trim seats, and those photos are in the official press releases, I'm going to say it's a safe bet thats the actual interior.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im glad that the blue accent is different from orange. i dont think the blue would look good in a big strip in the middle of the seat, it will look better just having a blue stripe on the outer part of the seat....

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
copy, paste, publish. Is it so hard Ford can't put the correct pics on their build website? That site has the wrong seats, box graphics, wrong hood graphics page and carpet floor mats instead of all weather vinyl.

Last edited:

Stang Nut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue Flame with this interior would look incredible. I have my eyes set on Race Red to match my 05' Mustang GT which is Torch Red with Crimson interior. What would be the probability of Ford introducing a Crimson accent package mid year or for MY13?