About to pick up this 2017...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattACK

Reaction score
Found this truck on my local search for a Raptor... 2017 with 17k miles. Has the two main things I wanted... 802A and Technology Package. Has some decent options that I wouldn't have bought had I ordered it, but it feels like a reasonable deal for a supercab for $63k. Crazy how high these things are being sold for right now. Used supercrews are still being sold at new prices.

Used 2017 Ford F-150 For Sale | Morrow GA
raptor.jpg

Going to look at it tomorrow afternoon and will sign the paperwork if all is right with it.

Hope to spend more time on the forum!

--Matt

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MattACK

Reaction score
It has moonroof, technology package, beadlocks, both graphics packages, bedliner, + more. I could get an 802a SCrew for $63k as well with just 802a, but I want the additional options. That's a $70k+ msrp truck in SCrew trim.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My first Raptor was a SuperCab - it was a 2010 5.4L before the SuperCrew and the 6.2L motor.

I loved the SCab - the only drawback at the time was when it was parked between cars and I had to open the back door. Did a suicide door dance that was a PITA. That said, the SCab was great and I enjoyed it immensely.

However, having the extra foot of space in the back seats is awesome and, if I knew then what I know now I would've waited for a SCREW. When I put the rear seats up there's a ton of room back there. I can fit my large fridge/freezer and lots more. Just amazing what you can do with all that space and truthfully, I don't think the extra foot ever would've penalized me off road and I took that SCAB all over the place - Death Valley, Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Ocotillo Wells, Salton Sea, NV, etc.

Just a word of advice - unless you absolutely love the SCAB look or you really hate the SCREW, give having 4 full-size doors a long thought before you buy.

Good luck with whichever Raptor you choose. You're gonna love the truck!

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has moonroof, technology package, beadlocks, both graphics packages, bedliner, + more. I could get an 802a SCrew for $63k as well with just 802a, but I want the additional options. That's a $70k+ msrp truck in SCrew trim.[/QUOTE

I have several other options as well look at it this way. The first buyer paid for the graphics and I doubt they gave them
Money for having them on... should be able talk them down considering the ridiculous amount ford charges for them

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^^^Sounds too high for the SCab.... Plus agree with the long term to live with two full doors less and less amount of real estate behind. I had my boys fighting over who is going to open or close the doors first, complaining about leg room, etc.....and i know some will argue with the next thing i will say, but the ride is less bouncy and more comfortable in the screw versus shorter cab. Resale value of the Screw is much higher too.