About time

Is this the best truck you've ever owned?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dinosaur

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. After reading such great information and content on this forum for years, owning my 2013 for just as long and putting almost 50k on her, I figured I would blow the dust off my hand, wave, and say thank you. Here are a few pictures of her on wheel well: https://wheelwell.com/adam-presser-1/2aq7/2013-ford-f-150

This has been my first pickup truck (I don't have a full grey beard yet but I was old enough to enjoy eighties music when it came out) so I'm posting a poll questioning everyone's value on ownership of these beasts.

Dan Thomas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say yes even though I have not owned it long, I have owned some nice trucks so only time will tell..

Brodee42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned many trucks. Yes, the Raptor has been the best! It checks all the boxes for me and kills it in the dirt!!!

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love mine, except for 2 hiccups so far (APIM navigation module and IWE malfunctions). I agree it checks off all the boxes in terms of what I want in a truck, or even a luxury off-road capable vehicle.