A/C issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was saying you should look at this thread (which you already posted in):

Instead of posting in multiple spots. That way you do not have three places to look at trying to get your answers...

OP
OP
Xobe

Xobe

Reaction score
I was saying you should look at this thread (which you already posted in):

Instead of posting in multiple spots. That way you do not have three places to look at trying to get your answers...
That ain’t my post

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That ain’t my post
OK, my mistake I thought you had posted in that thread.

My point is:

There are threads that already exist that discuss this issue. Use the search function. Scroll through the existing threads. Don't post in multiple areas asking the same question.

OP
OP
Xobe

Xobe

Reaction score
OK, my mistake I thought you had posted in that thread.

My point is:

There are threads that already exist that discuss this issue. Use the search function. Scroll through the existing threads. Don't post in multiple areas asking the same question.
First of all; I did search but being new in the group I had limited visibility I’m guessing since nothing popped out similar to my issue, second; I repeated my question since no one replied, I guess same thing limited visibility or holiday weekend or whatever,,,, if that’s the rule why I wasn’t being aware when I join in? Btw why would anyone get confused with those questions? If the people here can afford this trucks I’m assuming they have some sort of education to understand questions related to a product we like. I’m not trying to be a smart ass but you are not being very supportive like your tittle says.

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out here in Vegas, I try to keep the around town RPM 1800-2200 range to keep the a/c pump (& oil pump)moving/circulating. MPG went up .5… I noticed that too low RPM puts a strain on the a/c and can’t keep up…