A 2010 molten orange raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a 4 year old truck...get new

Yes o know, a new truck wait time os ridículos. Tell me i did a factory order and I had to cancelled it. It was taking to much.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Take a ruler or straight edge and put it on the frame above the rear tire to check and see how bent the frame is.

Thanks, I will check that. Truck has not been taken off road, but who knows.

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I love my 5.4. Engine is pleanty powerful for everything I have done off road. Dunes, Texas, high speed desert, it's awesome. Plus engine mods are dramatically cheaper.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I read about that threat of blood helping some guys, but I did not follow it at all.
This are my option

Wait for my factory order who know when is going to be build, but is taking too much

Wait for a 2012 ford raptor silver crewcab who my father owns, after he order a Ford ATLAS.

wait to find a similar truck as my factory order in a dealer in stock.

Or buy this truck a 2010 5.4 molten orange super cab.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait time is less than 4 years...be patient.

If it goes for below 40 he's probably saving himself 15k or 20k. After he buys a new one, he has to ship it to Panama and then pay any taxes or fees that might be associated.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it goes for below 40 he's probably saving himself 15k or 20k. After he buys a new one, he has to ship it to Panama and then pay any taxes or fees that might be associated.

Heap, my father paid 53k + 13 shipping and taxes.

This guy who own the 2010 raptor paid
54k + 13 too

A new one here in panama on a dealer is 70 to 73k and right now you will have to order it.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Offer him $38K and hold firm. Just dont forget about the leg days if you do glass fenders upfront.