A 2010 molten orange raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 - I remember the details (i.e. your dealer was charging you for rear backup sensors that already came standard) of your 2013 order and based on those details your dealer did NOT have any clue about ordering a Raptor or the options available for a Raptor. And I doubt they even had allotment.

2 - Also if I remember correctly, you were paying MSRP anyway so just find a 2013 dealer stock. You may want to expand your search beyond Florida.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to expect to pay more for something that is imported into your country, or buy in the US and import yourself, it sucks but that's the way it is.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to expect to pay more for something that is imported into your country, or buy in the US and import yourself, it sucks but that's the way it is.

Yes, a lot of taxes 12 to 15k$.
If i decide for the molten orange i will pay 38 vs a 68k$ 2013 ford raptor + 3 to 5k$ premiun if i find one on a dealer in stock in miami, fl. with the 2010 molten i dont have to pay that useless amount on taxes, the actual owner already paid for it. So i wont have to.

I can install some good mods to the 2010 molten orange 5.4 raptor and i still spending less money vs a new raptor, that has the same suspension, but different interior.

So, i still making up my mind wheather or not to buy this truck.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the price you get the new raptor here in panama, is to have it in stock with xcal 3 corsa and intake, rims and tires as my father did

I like to install parts to my trucks so is better for me to buy a second hand and install suspension, engine mods tires rims and graphixs. Even a bedcage suspension

Doing that on a brand new here at the end you will be spending 70$ with the truck, so in not worthy.

Only thing i dont like is the old fashion dash, not similar as the 2012 raptor

Would you rather buy a new one to do offroad or buy a second hand and install a good mod list for offroad.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is the same thing in Canada MSRP was over $64,000 X 13% sales tax and PDI = $72,720.00

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys need to move to OK.... 3.25% for the tag and $91 every year after that!

If you are indian its like 1.5% instead of the 3.25% and the reg fee is less than $91 a years as well.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha the sales man just called me today, told my raptor is already in producion line. Waiting time 6 weeks.
Told him i still dont wanna wait.
I just make up my mind for a 2010 super cab molten orange raptor and gess what. It is a 6.2