9/20 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp I was scheduled for week of 9/13 got moved to week of 9/20 and now scheduled to day of 9/26.... Built on a Sunday?

So I guess howdy 9/20 squad
Hello raptor build brother we share dates. Looks like a few from 9-25 dates started showing production on the tracker today, so maybe our 9-26s update tomorrow or Friday?? I mean makes sense we can hope so.

Reaction score
Hello raptor build brother we share dates. Looks like a few from 9-25 dates started showing production on the tracker today, so maybe our 9-26s update tomorrow or Friday?? I mean makes sense we can hope so.
Mine showed in production 8 days before my blend date. Went in production 9/13. Blend date 9/21. Window sticker pop up 7 days before build date

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed in production 8 days before my blend date. Went in production 9/13. Blend date 9/21. Window sticker pop up 7 days before build date
So did your sticker pop up 9-13? Or 9-14 or what. I heard it was always 7 days prior roughly. Just seemed crazy guys with dates of 9-25 show in production today that's more then 8 days lol.

Reaction score
So did your sticker pop up 9-13? Or 9-14 or what. I heard it was always 7 days prior roughly. Just seemed crazy guys with dates of 9-25 show in production today that's more then 8 days lol.
So the tracker said in production 9/13 and gave me the option to see window sticker but the link never worked. I tested the link 9/14 and it pop up without any issue.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you all, though I would expect delays given current shift reduction. I went into production 8.25, build date 9.2, blend date 9.3.... still shows on tracker as in production with no date listed, window sticker usually populated 6 days before build start, my sticker shows last updated at bottom as 9.10 with blend date still showing 9.3, no updates available from FP... just that it’s in production. They have nothing else info wise. My guy at dealer looked into CONCEPTS order system for status a d actually listed status as bucked. He had no other info past that. So still waiting to see what the hell is doing on my build.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you all, though I would expect delays given current shift reduction. I went into production 8.25, build date 9.2, blend date 9.3.... still shows on tracker as in production with no date listed, window sticker usually populated 6 days before build start, my sticker shows last updated at bottom as 9.10 with blend date still showing 9.3, no updates available from FP... just that it’s in production. They have nothing else info wise. My guy at dealer looked into CONCEPTS order system for status a d actually listed status as bucked. He had no other info past that. So still waiting to see what the hell is doing on my build.
Accessories? Auto start stop chip waiting, could be stuck in quality control or waiting shipping one of those is my guess.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m just happy to be moved to production and out of the build date shuffle. I’m sure after being trapped in production for a few weeks I’ll feel your frustration.