9/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Jeremy at FP. Still slated for the week of 9/13, but his take on the movement is good gouge.

Jeremy is by far the best dude there. He always gets excited and encourages constant comms with them. I talked to him when I was in Kabul and starting this process, and that dude was just as excited as I was.
Screenshot_20210824-113347_Chrome.jpg

RoshDawg

Reaction score
9/13 member checking in!

I got the 35 model, code orange, tech power package (only got it for that generator), 801, gun safe for center console, spray in bed liner.

Mods I’m planning on:
I’m debating between a power roll bed cover or one of those pelican cargo cases.
I want to also change out the wheels and tires, but want to hear from more people who switch to 37”s without other suspension mods first.
I’ll also be ceramic coating everything, interior and exterior.

haoleboi808

Reaction score
9/13 here
Leadfoot 801a power tech carbon fiber moon roof. Left off the bed liner and bed cover hoping it would go faster. Called 2 weeks in a row and it hasn’t changed…. Fingers crossed I’ll get to see that window sticker in a few weeks

M32

Reaction score
So how long does it take to manufacture? is when should we expect delivery?

Edwin

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how long does it take to manufacture? is when should we expect delivery?

Edwin
I was told it takes about a day to put the truck together, but looks like any additional options (bed cover, bed liner, etc) take additional time off site to complete depending on availability. Delivery times seem to be 1 to 3 weeks so far based on other threads.