8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've physically seen a picture of mine at dealer officially last Friday. Set to pick up Thursday. Dealer pointed out 1 chip in fender and they wanted 2 weeks to fix it. Not sure on rest of truck as I've not seen it in person.

Price Protection was not an issue as the dealer without question, honored the price at order.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've physically seen a picture of mine at dealer officially last Friday. Set to pick up Thursday. Dealer pointed out 1 chip in fender and they wanted 2 weeks to fix it. Not sure on rest of truck as I've not seen it in person.

Price Protection was not an issue as the dealer without question, honored the price at order.
Sitting in Philly at Twin Oaks Railyard since last Thursday. From there to my dealer, but no ETA.
Sounds like your 22s are getting close ! Well hang in there and just know that its definitely worth all the madness and frustration being left in the dark. Your day is coming , and its gonna be a good one! The Gen 3 is a Masterpiece. I have had my truck almost a week now and i cannot find anything to complain about lol seems all the waiting maybe they were squaring away all the little issues? Idk, but all the electronics are working ,idle is smooth, no interior issues, quiet cold starts, i mean no rattles but it is damn loud in sport or baja.. buttery suspension and all is good so far on my late 22 . Hoping you have similar success

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your 22s are getting close ! Well hang in there and just know that its definitely worth all the madness and frustration being left in the dark. Your day is coming , and its gonna be a good one! The Gen 3 is a Masterpiece. I have had my truck almost a week now and i cannot find anything to complain about lol seems all the waiting maybe they were squaring away all the little issues? Idk, but all the electronics are working ,idle is smooth, no interior issues, quiet cold starts, i mean no rattles but it is damn loud in sport or baja.. buttery suspension and all is good so far on my late 22 . Hoping you have similar success
Now I'm just getting antsy. I feel like a kid all over again LOL. Thank you, I will post pics when it comes in!

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I'm just getting antsy. I feel like a kid all over again LOL. Thank you, I will post pics when it comes in!
All the youtube videos and all the hype on the forum cannot prepare you for that 1st time you open your door hop inside and drive away laughing ,thats when it hits you, one word repeating in your head...WOW
Haha sorry for the tease ,i was only trying to help.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It came in!!! Dealer called this morning and said it was in. Asked if I wanted to pick it up today or tomorrow. TODAY POR FAVOR! Thing is sweet. Zero rust, no scratches, from a quick look outside didn’t find any paint issues. It’s beautiful. Will take more pictures tomorrow… or when I’m done with tint, wheels, etc.
A4B3338D-6CF4-4895-B63F-04A14C427DC2.jpegA4B3338D-6CF4-4895-B63F-04A14C427DC2.jpeg

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome!! Congrats!
Its still a prius till we see the outside though!

Last edited: