8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you guys get you’re dealership to honor price protection I send all the documents I have. Now there saying there is no where to summit it to ford so they can send me a refund check. There acting stupid or their gm has no idea how too.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you guys get you’re dealership to honor price protection I send all the documents I have. Now there saying there is no where to summit it to ford so they can send me a refund check. There acting stupid or their gm has no idea how too.
I didn't have to pressure them at all. I forwarded them my signed order (from Oct 5th, 2021) with the original number on it and told them I had the price protection documents saved on my work computer and would forward them if required. The following day, I got a picture of my new purchase agreement texted to me from my salesman with the sales manager's signature. They showed the amount of the sticker price at the top and under it annotated a "discount" of $6,100.00.

I really expected them to use the number from the rollover order to the MY22 which was about $1,000 more than my MY21 order. Who knows how or what they do in the background but I am sure it is limited by what they are motivated to do. I told my wife that realistically we had little leverage because if we told them to pack sand they would sell it for sticker plus 10k and be happy we walked.

Final Price Purchase Agreement Cropped.jpg

JTN

Reaction score
Hi I’ve been looking this afternoon for that link to the production site that shows more detail than the normal Ford order tracker. Would someone mind posting that link or point me to it?

MyLord

Reaction score
I’ve been on them for months to confirm they are going to honor original price. Sales man, sales manager…crickets.
I’ve supplied them with the usual suspects. The February dealer form, the long MacArthur YouTube video, shoot me an IM if you don’t have anything.
From the start of me walking in I j kept asking, so are you sticking to the order price or not. I j kept asking that same question. Mine was an extra PITA cuz of my trade that they tried to work in and hose me on. J stick to your guns. This dealer played stupid about the reimbursement and then when all the paperwork was done I asked if they got their covp form ready to get reimbursed. He blatantly said they didn’t need to do anything and it would get processed automatically after he matches up the order and buyer. They’re all shady!
So happy for you!!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me. They called and said it’ll be ready Thursday and asked how early I’d be there.

I told them I had a tee time so after that.. Then he commented “oh man the truck must not be that important”.

It’s the stupidity
I’ve been on them for months to confirm they are going to honor original price. Sales man, sales manager…crickets.
I’ve supplied them with the usual suspects. The February dealer form, the long MacArthur YouTube video, shoot me an IM if you don’t have anything.
From the start of me walking in I j kept asking, so are you sticking to the order price or not. I j kept asking that same question. Mine was an extra PITA cuz of my trade that they tried to work in and hose me on. J stick to your guns. This dealer played stupid about the reimbursement and then when all the paperwork was done I asked if they got their covp form ready to get reimbursed. He blatantly said they didn’t need to do anything and it would get processed automatically after he matches up the order and buyer. They’re all shady!
i got hosed boys. They played dumb and kept playing dumb. Ended up getting it but atleast I went through a credit union and not those *****.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty odd at this point, you're right. I have no evidence of this beyond trying to think of what might cause so many from the same period to be delayed so long behind newer builds.

I wonder if they had an entire lot of faulty parts that was caught during final QA, and all the vehicles with the affected parts are awaiting a repair process? It would seem if it was just missing parts, they'd have backfilled by now. Needing a refit/repair process could explain a delay that would allow newer vehicles to progress though.